In a effort to give more value to our website and make routine problem reporting easier, we have added  the below online form for you to initiate a city work order.

Remember, this is for routine city work orders, if you know of a street sign being blocked by a tree or limb, a sign damaged or down, pothole, water leak, or other routine problem the city should be aware of; you can use the form instead of calling city hall.

Once you complete and submit the form, a city work order will be opened by the office staff during normal business hours.  It will then be scheduled to be completed by city workers as soon as they can.

Please note that this form should only be used for routine city services.

    Thank you for taking the time to bring this item to our attention.

    As always, if you have an emergency with your city utilities after hours, on the weekend or on a holiday, you can call the after hours on-call utility person at 229.529.4492.  Just remember, call 911 first, if there is potential for fire and/or personal injury.

    Questions? We can help you! Contact us at 229-782-5444, or if you prefer